3rd Party Integrations
We have a growing number of services you can connect your OptKit data to. Each Kit is able to connect to it's own 3rd party integrations.
Goto your Kits page, and Edit a kit. Under the Actions tab, on the very bottom you'll find of them.
Add a new email subscriber to a specific list through the MailChimp API v3.0
Authorize your account, and then select your list from the dropdown.
You also must provide OptKit with your MailChimp datacenter. You can find this in the URL when you login.
Within your Kit, you must have an email field, and can optionally add first name and last name text fields too.
* Email address field with a name of
* Optional: First name text field
* Optional: Last name text field
Zapier will allow you to connect your form data to hundreds of other services and tools. OptKit uses the webhook method of connecting, so all you need to do is create an OptKit conversion Zap within Zapier, and grab the webhook URL.
The webhook gets pushed your form data every time someone converts.
Step by step:
- Add the OptKit app to your Zapier account with this link: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/40689/edd66d960450460bee92265045996d41/
- Go into your Zapier dashboard and click "Make A Zap"
- Set the "Trigger App" to the new OptKit app we just added
- Test your OptKit trigger by grabbing your Zapier webhook URL (looks like
- Go back into your OptKit dashboard, and place this webhook URL into the Zapier integration section
- Make sure your Kit has an email Input field, and if needed a FNAME and LNAME text fields.
- Activate your Kit, install it on a Website
- Test your Kit live
- You should then see a success screen within the Zapier zap setup.
- Continue with building the rest of your zap- read more.
HubSpot makes it super easy to use OptKit as a way to replace their Forms.
You simply need to grab your Portal ID and Form ID and add them to the HubSpot section under your Kit Editor.
Your Portal ID can be found in the upper right hand corner of your HubSpot dashboard.
Your Form ID can be found in the URL when you are editing your HubSpot forms. For example, goto Contacts > Forms, and select a form.
It's the longer unique ID key found near the end of the URL.
https://app.hubspot.com/forms/224476/a334676e-3d76-4c7b-9a92-5e70f0d6da48/edit/. The Form ID is
Find out more here.
* Required: Hubspot Portal ID
* Required: Hubspot Form ID
>> Blog Post: Integrating OptKit with HubSpot
ConvertKit makes it easy to use OptKit as a way to opt people into your list. Simply grab your ConvertKit API Key from your Account page.
Your Form ID can be found in the URL when you are editing your ConvertKit forms. For example, goto Forms, and select a form.
It's the unique ID key found near the end of the URL.
https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/48391/edit. The Form ID is
* Required: ConvertKit API Key
* Required: ConvertKit Form ID
>> Blog Post: How To Use OptKit and ConvertKit Together
First: get your
Then, simply add that into the OptKit dashboard.
Once authorized, just add in your Aweber List ID.
Optionally, you can use Aweber's Subscriber Tags options to tag your OptKit conversions.