Getting Started with OptKit
What you need:
- A website & the ability to add a line of custom HTML to it (or a developer who can).
- An objective or goal you want to optimize for.
- A promise to use this powerful software responsibly.
When you're ready to go:
- Sign up for your free OptKit account. Learn more.
- Set up a Kit. Learn more.
- Install OptKit on your Website. Learn more.
- Kit: The call-to-action, form, or banner.
- Website: How you install and organize your Kits.
- Hit: When someone lands on your website.
- Impression: When someone is shown a Kit.
- Close: The number of times someone presses a button with the type of "Close".
- Conversion: We track the number of times people convert on a button click, or a complete a form within your Kit.
Your Free OptKit Account
There is no time trial for your free account. You're only allowed to create 2 Kits, but you have no limits otherwise. You pay per the number of Kits you need to use, essentially.
- 2 Kits
- ∞ Websites
- ∞ Hits
- ∞ Impressions
- ∞ Closes
- ∞ Conversions
If you are having success with the 2 free Kits, you'll definitely want more. It's easy to upgrade on your Account page.
Technical Abilities Required
You don't need to know how to code your own website, but higher level customizations will require some minor CSS or JS.